Why I Parted Ways With the Left (Politacks Opinion Version)
(Let’s just say that this one was too easy to pass up. The original post by Littlegreenfootballs.com can be read in its entirety here: Why I Parted Ways With The Right and boy he served it up so Politacks knocked it out of the park. Enjoy)
1. Support for marxists, in America (see: Anita Dun, Van Jones, Barack Obama etc.)
2. Support for bigotry, hatred, and black supremacism (see: Rev. Wright, Van Jones, Jimmy Carter, NAACP, Black Panthers, Keith Olberman, Tavis Smiley, Cornel West, Racheal Maddow, Oprah, etc.)
3. Support for throwing humans (unborn babies) back into the Dark Ages, and general religious hatred and disdain (see: NOW, Planned Parenthood, abortion groups, the entire ACLU, etc.)
4. Support for anti-science bad craziness (see: atheists, climate change hoax, Al Gore, person who changed ‘Global Warming’ to ‘Climate Change’ when it was discovered that the earth is on a 10 year cooling trend, etc.)
5. Support for bigotry (see: Rev Al Sharpton, Al Gore Sr. (voted against Civil Rights Act), George Wallace, Sen. Robert Byrd-Dem (KKK member), the entire atheist movement, etc.)
6. Support for government takeovers lunacy (see: Democrat Party, socialists, MSNBC, Rachel Maddow, MoveOn.org etc.)
7. Support for conspiracy theories and hate speech (see: Van Jones, Ed Schultz, Chris Matthews, Obama race-baiters, atheists, climate profiteers, etc.)
8. A Left-wing blogosphere that is almost universally dominated by raging hate speech (see: Huffington Post, Media Matters, Daily Kos, MoveOn.org, SocialistWorker.org, Mother Jones, etc.)
9. Pro-Islamic denial and political correctness that goes far beyond simply apologizing for radical Islam, into support for fascism, violence, and genocide (see: MSNBC, NY Times, Rachel Maddow, etc.)
10. Hatred for President Bush that goes far beyond simply criticizing his policies, into racism, hate speech, and bizarre conspiracy theories (see: Adolph Hitler images, protests, Rachel Maddow, Keith Olberman, Chris Matthews, MSNBC, CBS, 60 Minutes, Ophrah, Talking Points Memo, Media Matters, MoveOn.org, SEIU, ACORN, NOW and every other left wing source)
And much, much more. The American left wing has gone off the rails, into the bushes, and off the cliff.
I won’t be going over the cliff with them.